PDA

View Full Version : Pheasant

Alexander Koenders
03-23-2008, 03:12 PM
I was able to take a picture of this bird from a verry low point of vieuw. I hope you like it?

Olympus E3, Zuiko ED300 F2.8, Zuiko 2.0 converter

Jonathan Michael Ashton
03-23-2008, 03:31 PM
Very nice sharp image but to me I am sorry to say it looks as if it has been pasted In a muted background. I don't know how to say it but it looks artificial, I don't mean to sound derogatory.
Jon

Arthur Morris
03-23-2008, 03:33 PM
HI Alexander, This is very nicely done. Love the perspective and the soft light. There might be a slight blue color cast that could use some work. All in all, I do like it! Do you know the species?

later and love, artie

ps: I disagree with Jon Michael; I rather like the BKGR.

Linda Robbins
03-23-2008, 04:00 PM
Hi Alexander -

Lovely image, and I would like to know what species this is also. The low perspective works especially well in this image. I like the soft light, but the image just seems a little dark overall to me. If it were mine, I think I would lighten it a bit. Well-captured!

Raymond Barlow
03-23-2008, 04:49 PM
I like the image, very nicely done.

Alexander Koenders
03-23-2008, 05:09 PM
Very nice sharp image but to me I am sorry to say it looks as if it has been pasted In a muted background. I don't know how to say it but it looks artificial, I don't mean to sound derogatory.
Jon

Don't worry its just a opinion:);)

Alexander Koenders
03-23-2008, 05:11 PM
HI Alexander, This is very nicely done. Love the perspective and the soft light. There might be a slight blue color cast that could use some work. All in all, I do like it! Do you know the species?

later and love, artie

ps: I disagree with Jon Michael; I rather like the BKGR.

This is a female of the Phasianus colchicus;)

Maxis Gamez
03-23-2008, 05:42 PM
Hi Alex,

Love the feeling on this one. The pose is terrific and you did well keeping everything in focus in this low light. Excellent work!

Bonnie Block
03-23-2008, 07:40 PM
Very nice--lovely pose and low angle. I would like to see it a bit brighter too.