PDA

View Full Version : Not for the Theme, Theme Image----

Paul Lagasi
03-25-2011, 09:01 PM
As I mentioned in Kerry's thread, I have been out trying, all week, to take images with my phone, to show the results, that can be had with cell images..:2eyes2:...(even I had to read that last part a few times).

I have to admit I bought my phone, specifically because it had a great camera in it.
This show the result..it shows the spring melt which is going on up here in Ottawa..

I used Topaz on it and this is the result....you can check the IExif...this is done with my Sony Ericsson phone.

I think this was a good idea, to get us out of our comfort zones...

Used Fotosketcher for the frame....borrowed the word Phoneography...........

denise ippolito
03-25-2011, 09:30 PM
Awesome Paul, perfect amount of Topaz. The frame and title put this over the top. Beautiful scene. I do wish the tree on the left was a bit more into the image but this is wonderful!:S3:

Judy Howle
03-25-2011, 10:36 PM
Very nice scene and processing Paul! Your phone takes nice photos.

Kerry Perkins
03-25-2011, 11:56 PM
Very nice Paul, I like it a lot! This really reminds me of Indiana in the winter. You did say spring, right? :bg3:

Indranil Sircar
03-26-2011, 12:15 PM
Excellent composition, Paul. Love how the eye draws to the woods. Remarkable depth for a cell phone image! Well framed and processed.

Richard Lovison
03-26-2011, 02:10 PM
Beautifully done Paul. Love the composition and effects. You're proof that a good photographer can make an excellent image regardless of the equipment used. :S3:

Richard

Andrew McLachlan
03-27-2011, 07:29 PM
Very beautiful Paul, love the frame!