PDA

View Full Version : Equus africanus Caucus

Mark Fuge
03-19-2011, 10:24 PM
Not sure if the title is appropriate, but that is their name so ... The common name did not pass the censors review. :2eyes2: No problem, as this is the real scientific name for them.

We had our last visit, for some time to come, at Lion Country Safari in West Palm Beach, today prior to moving away this weekend. We have enjoyed spending time there over the last 10 years that we have lived in the neighborhood. But we will be too far away to make regular visits and we doubt if we will return for visits to this area again in the future.

While we were there, we came upon these Equus africanus with their backside showing. I just couldn’t refuse, after the recent escapades of the democratic caucus in my home state of Wisconsin, who turned their back on the voters during the budget fight. I felt it was a very fitting scene and enjoyed working on it tonight, prior to putting Photoshop away for the duration. Hope you enjoy it, no matter what your party affiliation is. :w3

Modifications in CS4 included; Topaz Adjust, Topaz Simplify, Topaz In Focus, Find Edges, Dry Brush, Vibrance & Contrast and Saturation & Contrast, in addition to other Photoshop image adjustments.

Gus Hallgren
03-19-2011, 11:56 PM
How appropriate! Wih the donkey's I could relate to the Demo's, but calling them ***'s I can relate to both parties. What a hoot! Your presention is first rate artistically, and overall, a hand's down winner.

:cheers:

Gus

Paul Lagasi
03-20-2011, 07:49 PM
Gee I wonder what they could be :t3. LOLOLOL...cool...there must be other ways to say *** in here....Way to go Marc

denise ippolito
03-20-2011, 09:14 PM
Heeeee'''''ssssss bbbbaaackkk!! Nice work Mark, The line up is very cool and the color tones are a great touch to the effects.

Kerry Perkins
03-21-2011, 12:45 AM
Hi Mark, nice to see you here again! I hope you were upwind in this situation... I know how they love their carbs...

I see that you have a new location, so I'm guessing that your relocation finally worked out. Good to have you back. :c3:

Mark Fuge
03-21-2011, 12:13 PM
Thanks all for viewing and comments. Appreciate it.

Sometimes they just read your mind and you find exactly what makes life and nature photography fun!!! :bg3:

I changed my location, as I don't know how much I will be here this week or next. We officially move this weekend ... but then there is all the work remaining. UNPACKING!!! :eek: Etc. So I don't know when I will be here the next few weeks. Just wanted to get a last one up before the shutdown.

Until When? !!!!

Make A Great Day! :w3