PDA

View Full Version : I've decided to become a BPN member

Steven Kersting
03-13-2011, 10:47 PM
Just thought I'd say high.
I've been taking pictures since around 1978, but DSLR only the last 5 yrs or so.
Over the last few years its come to where birds are my favorite subjects (but definitely not my only)...particularly BIF shots.

The main reason I chose to become a member is for the critiques. I participated for a few days before deciding and I really appreciate the candidness and critical eyes. I feel it's what I need to improve from this point....(I usually primarily get "ooh, ahh, great" etc from other forums)....I'm not overly sensitive (I hope I don't regret that statement later) for better or worse.

It is apparent there is much more offered here than "just birds" and there is much I still need to learn about this site (and in general), but I am glad to have found this place. (it was actually recommended to me by a friend)

James Shadle
03-13-2011, 11:52 PM
Welcome and thanks for supporting BPN!
Your photography will improve by receiving and offering honest critiques.
James

Arthur Morris
03-14-2011, 08:48 AM
Welcome Steven. We look forward to seeing more of your images and to helping you improve.

High back to you :)

John Chardine
03-14-2011, 10:51 AM
Hi Steven- Look forward to seeing more of your images. Feel free to give the Eager to Learn (ETL) forum a try.

Daniel Cadieux
03-14-2011, 11:09 AM
Excellent! You've got BPN's raison d'être down to a "T". Looking forward to more from you....:S3:

Harshad Barve
03-16-2011, 05:36 AM
Welcome and I can assure you , you wont find better place to learn :S3: