PDA

View Full Version : Triple Drips

Nick Palmieri
03-13-2011, 08:59 PM
Spent a few hours with "master dripper" Susan Candelario yesterday. We were working on multiple drops. Need some more work to get three collisions but this is what we got with a Drip Kit and an IV bag. Able to get 2 consistently, but the third needs some work. Water was colored with food coloring.

Thanks Steve A. for inspiring me to post some drops...Thanks Susan for a fun day!

denise ippolito
03-13-2011, 10:35 PM
Nick, Very cool! I love the three different top shapes to the collisions. Those concentric circles are getting very close to the edge:t3. Love the 3 different color drops/tops!! Susan is the Queen of water drops that's for sure.

Steve Adkins
03-13-2011, 10:49 PM
Awesome, Nick! Love the result. Neat to see the intersections of the rings. Tremendous effort/set up. You are so close to a triple and I'm sure you will get it... but I think this result really shows a great dynamic of this type of photography. I'm sure your teacher is proud. :S3:

Maureen Allen
03-14-2011, 12:29 AM
Wow! Triple drips. I'm still working on a single drip :S3:

Fantastic, Nick!

Indranil Sircar
03-14-2011, 01:01 PM
Triple drip is just fantastic each with its own shape. Excellent work, Nick.

Andrew McLachlan
03-14-2011, 04:56 PM
Nick, this is very cool. Love the drops and the different colors for each drop. Nice work!

Joe Senzatimore
03-14-2011, 05:14 PM
Very , very cool. I think I'd stick hot needles in my eye before I'd try a triple. Hats off to both of you. I LOVE the drip in the lower right the best. Good for you for trying , and hats off on a fine image.:5

Christopher Miller
03-14-2011, 08:27 PM
Awesome work, Nick! It must be tough to get three drops all in one. Very nicely done! :S3: