PDA

View Full Version : Mongoose - Integrated Low Mount Arm

Marina Scarr
03-09-2011, 06:14 PM
Has anyone tried this new product out on their Mongoose head and, if so, how do you like it? Appreciate any advice or comments on this product.

Thank you.

Arthur Morris
03-09-2011, 09:08 PM
It has been around and we never sell any. I have never tried it.....

Jim Longworth
03-10-2011, 01:29 AM
Some comments posted in this thread (http://www.birdphotographers.net/forums/showthread.php/79016-Mongoose-3.6-accessories)

Joel Haas
04-26-2012, 11:52 PM
It looks good to me; especially since it appears that it will accomodate the LensCoat Rain Coat for my Canon 500m lens, better than the Mongoose side mount. The Rain Coat seems to me to have been designed for the Wimberly.

Have ordered the ILM Arm but it has not arrived after 2 weeks. Not sure why. Have queried 4th Generation Designs and hope for it soon.

Arthur Morris
04-27-2012, 05:49 AM
It looks good to me; especially since it appears that it will accomodate the LensCoat Rain Coat for my Canon 500m lens, better than the Mongoose side mount. The Rain Coat seems to me to have been designed for the Wimberly. Have ordered the ILM Arm but it has not arrived after 2 weeks. Not sure why. Have queried 4th Generation Designs and hope for it soon.

We carry all the Mongoose stuff and would of course appreciate orders :S3:. As much as I love my Mongoose M3.6 4th GD is infamous for the quality of their customer service....

Joel Haas
02-23-2013, 09:32 PM
We carry all the Mongoose stuff and would of course appreciate orders :S3:. As much as I love my Mongoose M3.6 4th GD is infamous for the quality of their customer service....

Long over due comment..... 2013 to 2012 discussion.
I have the Mongoose ILM and love it. I like to be able to have the lens-camera mount agreeing with gravity instead of defying it. And I bought it at BAA.com.