Canon Mark II N
Canon 300 f.2,8 + Canon 2x
1/250
f.11
iso 200
Thanks for you notice about the photo

Arthur Morris
03-22-2008, 04:11 PM
H Giova, Welcome to BPN. I have moved this image to ETL as you need lots of help and this is the place to get it.

Very nice subjects and the bird on the left is sharp. You need to figure out a way to get much closer to your subjects. Small-in-the-frame environmental images can work well when the habitat is attractive but this mud flat is way U-G-L-Y as it is covered with derbis and roots and dead vegetation. Later and love, artie

ps: Do you know what species these are?

Alfred Forns
03-22-2008, 04:25 PM
Big Welcome Giova

Fully agree with Artie !!! For these little guys on the ground you need to get low at their level It is difficult to make a pleasing image while shooting down Also as a benefit you will be able to get closer Crawling is the way to do it !!! If you don't mind getting dirty lots of good images will be made

With your lens and converter you should be able to do full frame images !!! For these guys you did manage a good exposure Which is not easy for the dark bg and white on the birds Looking forward to many more

....btw if you can please send me your full name so I can do the update We are trying to have all members with full names !!! Grazie !!!!!
Babel Fish Translation Help