PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Central Coast California

Megg McNamee
02-27-2011, 12:17 AM
My name is Megg. I am an avid photographer always looking for more information, tips and tricks from fellow photographers. I shoot mostly landscapes and wildlife and am just getting to the birds! Looking for feathery fun.

Roman Kurywczak
02-28-2011, 05:09 PM
Hey Megg,
Glad to see you found your way here! We need new blood in the landscape forum.......so looking forward to a few posts!!! You will learn a ton of stuff here with both posting and critiquing! Have some fun and looking forward to the posts!

Kerry Perkins
03-01-2011, 06:13 PM
Hi Megg, welcome to BPN! Nice to see another member of the left coast contingent. :c3: You will find a wealth of information here as well as gentle critiques of your work. Don't be shy, jump right in.

P.S. - be sure to check out the "Out Of The Box" forum for a different side of photography!

Arthur Morris
03-11-2011, 10:14 PM
Welcome Megg, Forget about that landscape stuff :) Let's see some birds!

Dan Brown
03-11-2011, 10:18 PM
Welcome, Megg! I'm with Artie and Kerry! Avian and OOTB!:bg3: But, it's all great here!

Daniel Cadieux
03-12-2011, 08:15 AM
Welcome to BPN Megg!! Whatever aspect of nature you like to photogpraph we're looking forward to seeing it. Birds do rock, though!!:t3

Tons of info for you to browse through in the "Educational resources" forum too....