PDA

View Full Version : Bird photography in South Sweden

Krijn Trimbos
02-03-2011, 11:56 AM
Hi everyone,

I am planning to go to Sweden (Skane) this spring/summer by car and was wondering if anyone could point out some good birdphotography locations over there. I am particularly interested in oppertunities to photograph the Black-throated Diver/Loon, although I will gladly receive information on other species as well. :t3

Hope you guys/girls can help.

Cheers,

Krijn

Gerald Kelberg
02-23-2011, 01:05 PM
Hi Krijn,

If you don't get any response from elsewhere, I suggest you get in touch with Brutus Ostling - I am pretty sure that he is somewhere in Skane. He is a very approachable person and I am sure he will be helpful. He used to post here and you will probably find his details in the membership list or take a look at www.brutusostling.se

Gerald

Roger Clark
03-27-2011, 11:30 PM
I'll second the request for info about Sweden. I'm thinking of a short side trip this (early) summer and would like to hear about best things to see (birds, scenic, wildlife; not cities) in Sweden (probably should limit to south Sweden too).

Roger

Valerio Tarone
03-30-2011, 02:06 PM
i advice to you to write toan italian man living in N.Sweden: vitantonio Dell'Orto, professional photographer, award winning, gentle in advices. www.exuviaphoto.net if I don't mistake. it's too late for the grey cranes.

Gregor Bergquist
05-06-2011, 02:54 PM
Take a look at this website: http://www.artportalen.se/birds/ On this site you can see where different birds are spotted everyday.

Under "visa fynd" you can chose birds, place, time frame etc. And under "presentera fynd / observationslista" you get a list of it.

I hope you have a good journey

/Gregor

Gregor Bergquist
05-06-2011, 03:08 PM
I'll second the request for info about Sweden. I'm thinking of a short side trip this (early) summer and would like to hear about best things to see (birds, scenic, wildlife; not cities) in Sweden (probably should limit to south Sweden too).

Roger

Hi Roger

i live in Stockholm, and don´t know that much about where to go in south sweden / Skåne. The most famous bird spotting place in Skåne should be Falsterbo, though. Check out the site artportalen.

Good luck.