View Full Version : Photographers Paradise

Tim Munsey
02-01-2011, 09:58 AM
Another from Lake Ullswater, same day.

Taken with a D3 24-70mm, F/8 aperture priority, ISO 200

Tim Munsey

Kaushik Balakumar
02-01-2011, 03:50 PM
This is beautiful image Tim. Liked the warm light, almost-still reflection and the silhouetted tree.
Almost missed noticing the person with the camera on the left.
Neat image.

Robert Amoruso
02-01-2011, 05:01 PM
I agree, this is a very serene image. I love it.

The in-shadow spit of land on the left balances the image perfectly with the much larger and light dominate mountain on left.

Enter this in any contest where humans in the environment is the theme.

Richard Lovison
02-01-2011, 05:22 PM
Tim,

This is a beautiful image. I love the shape and blue color of the sky, thin strip of water and the reflection in the lower left and how it frames the person. The little bit of fog adds a nice touch as well. The blue and orange complementary colors work wonderfully. Beautifully done.

Richard

Andrew McLachlan
02-01-2011, 07:40 PM
Hey Tim, agree with the above comments. Very nicely done. I love the warm light, but I think I like the tree in silhouette the best. It really makes this image for me.

Dave Mills
02-01-2011, 08:32 PM
Hi Tim, agree with above comments taken with good light along with the mirrored reflection.
I agree with Andrews comment regarding the silhouetted tree and person. That small factor adds alot to the image's interest and as Robert stated "adds balance" Nicely composed...

Hilary Hann
02-02-2011, 04:52 AM
Beautiful image, love the reflection which is so perfect. The person and the tree are the finishing touches. Nicely done.

Roman Kurywczak
02-02-2011, 01:37 PM
Hey Tim,
Colors are wonderful and as noted above.....the person adds a nice sense of scale and is very well positioned. I browser cropped this one from the botom.....eliminating the blue in the water......maybe it's just me being into pano formats.....but I like that option too (I would then crop the notch off the top). All in all a nice option to have and very nicely done!