PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Russia, Ural region

Vladimir Yezhov
01-31-2011, 12:49 AM
Hello everybody from Magnitogorsk, Russia.

My name is Vladimir. I am very glad that i found this site.
I am like nature and birds photography.
I hope to get good advises from this forum and I'm try to improve amount of bird photos.

Please look my examples.

http://lakeman.users.photofile.ru/photo/lakeman/115213890/xlarge/141914837.jpg

Regards,
Vladimir.

Julie Kenward
01-31-2011, 08:39 AM
Welcome to our site, Vladimir! Russia, you say? I think you might be one of our first Russians to join BPN!

Your image is beautiful. You can post future images in our critique forums - Avian would be the one for this image. I'll go ahead and copy this to that forum where they can give you some good feedback on it.

Let me know if you have any questions as you get familiar with our site. Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Vladimir Yezhov
02-02-2011, 07:36 AM
Dear Julie, thanks for your reply. In Russia there are a lot of birds photografers. I am junior in this case, but i am 46 years old. My experiance in birds photo - 2 years old.
I own Nikon D300s and D700. Lens - Nikkor 300 afs, tcii 1.4.
I have one question very important for me - i want to buy lens > 400mm and i think, what is best case Sigma 500 f4.5 or Nikkor 200-400 f4 ?

Regards,
Vladimir.

Julie Kenward
02-02-2011, 10:31 AM
Vladimir, I shoot with Canon so I don't know the Nikon lenses as well. I'd drop into the Photo Gear forum and ask all the Nikon users what they would suggest. You'll get a much better cross reference of opinions there!

Daniel Cadieux
02-02-2011, 08:07 PM
Welcome to BPN Vladimir! From the looks of your image it seems like you have have some great photos to post here for us.

Vladimir Yezhov
02-03-2011, 02:17 AM
Thank's, Daniel, yes, i will to post my photos to BPN.

Marina Scarr
02-03-2011, 02:14 PM
Hello Vladimir:

Welcome to BPN. I am looking forward to seeing some of your photos, as well as learning about the bird photography that you have available in Russia.

There is a lot to learn in this forum if you take the time to ask questions, post pictures and respond to others.

Vladimir Yezhov
02-03-2011, 11:23 PM
Hello Marina,
thank you very much for your reply, now i have several iteresting birds photos from Russia and will step by step i will to post my photos to BPN and respond to others memers. I very happy, that found BPN.

Regards,
Vladimir.