PDA

View Full Version : My website

thijs broekkamp
01-15-2011, 05:43 PM
Didn't excactly know where to post

I have my website for longer than a year now and finally the galleries are filled with pictures. I like to hear what people think about it. Critiques are welcome, so I can improve my website.

And soon i'm thinking about changin the background colour, I already did to test (you can still see the old colour in the header and menu buttons) but I think I'm going for something white, so any suggestions are also welcome!

It is only in dutch though

Thanks!

allanrube
01-15-2011, 06:10 PM
The only things I do not like is that it takes a while to see the full size image after pressing a thumbnail and the fact you have to close a window and then select another thumb to see another full sized image.

Dave Leroy
01-18-2011, 11:46 AM
I enjoyed having a look at your website.

It is quite comprehensive with an impressive array of photos.
The speed Allan referred to did not bother me, and I thought it was more or less typical of loading from one frame to the next.

As far as the colours are concerned I thought this was fine although a comparison with other combinations may give it more appeal. It is sometimes personal thing.

An English and other language translation button would be nice and not sure how you do this. I have seen it available on more commercial websites.

I thought it was quite well done.

Dave

thijs broekkamp
01-18-2011, 02:20 PM
Thanks for the comments!

And button to do it in different languages isn't that hard, but all the translating is pretty hard for me:p

Chris Ober
01-18-2011, 07:03 PM
Your English is better than a lot of native speakers I've seen. I don't see you having much difficulty with that one at least :)

Thanks for the comments!

And button to do it in different languages isn't that hard, but all the translating is pretty hard for me:p

thijs broekkamp
01-24-2011, 08:44 AM
Your English is better than a lot of native speakers I've seen. I don't see you having much difficulty with that one at least :)

Yesterday i made a other kind of photogallery. I´m curious wich one you like the most:

The old way, in lightbox: http://wildnature.nl/?p=galleryvlindersenlibellen

and the new way: http://wildnature.nl/?p=galleryamfibien