Exposure Compensation -2/3
ISO Speed 400
Auto ISO Speed OFF
Lens EF500mm f/4L IS USM
Flash Off
White Balance Mode Auto
AF Mode AI Servo AF
AF area select mode Zone AF

I did a little repair on this image. Having seen what Artie has done in the past I thought I would have a go : the tail of the left bird was clipped so I copied and pasted from the bird on the right. Also the left hand bird had the nictitating membrane covering the eye so I cloned the eye of the same bird from a previous image and pasted it into place. What do you think - is there any hope for me?:)

Daniel Cadieux
01-11-2011, 12:01 PM
The job on the eye is spotless, and the tail looks good. There is just a bit more cleaning up to do in the areas directly surrounding the tail and wingtip as there is cloning evidence found there. So, yes there is hope for you!! The diagonal lines on the BG make it seem as if a bit of CW rotation is neede...you can try and see if it helps. May be just an illusion in this case.

Neat scavenging behaviour depicted.

Jonathan Ashton
01-11-2011, 02:45 PM
The job on the eye is spotless, and the tail looks good. There is just a bit more cleaning up to do in the areas directly surrounding the tail and wingtip as there is cloning evidence found there. So, yes there is hope for you!! The diagonal lines on the BG make it seem as if a bit of CW rotation is neede...you can try and see if it helps. May be just an illusion in this case.

Neat scavenging behaviour depicted.

Is this just a little better:-