PDA

View Full Version : Hummer DAP

Mark Fuge
01-10-2011, 04:08 PM
This image was taken at Butterfly World a while back. It like the previous image was processed in a number of DAP applications, to see if anything interesting would develop. I used Aquarell, Realism and Sunflower applications, in addition to Topaz and CS4 normal adjustments.

Enjoy!

Keith Carver
01-10-2011, 04:12 PM
Gorgeous colors, Mark! Beautiful BG, but IMO it distracts from the hummer. I'm wondering if you can tone down the BG but keep the bird as is. I can see a lot of work went into this image. I really like the irregular edges in the frame.

denise ippolito
01-10-2011, 08:42 PM
Mark, Nice painterly effect and the colors are great! The random edges are really nice. I might try to get the eye to stand out a tiny bit(maybe a catchlight). Toning down the BG would be an option but I do like the colors a lot.:)

Patti Edens
01-10-2011, 09:10 PM
I love all the colors in this one. The BG is bold, but I think the colors are different enough in the BG so that the bird stands out okay.

Christopher Miller
01-10-2011, 09:40 PM
Beautiful colors and pose, Mark. I have to agree that the BG is a little distracting. I think a smoother BG would be better. I would also move the bird out of the center and closer to the LLC.

Dan Brown
01-11-2011, 10:02 AM
I really like this Mark! I love the BG as is! The only adjustment for me would be to have the hummer more to the left. Great!

Mark Fuge
01-12-2011, 06:52 AM
Thanks all for viewing and comments. Appreciate it.