PDA

View Full Version : First avian image I ever posted on the web for critic

Sid Garige
01-05-2011, 12:18 AM
I though it would be fun to share this image with all of you.
Photographed December 2004
Olympus E10 with TCON-14B Extension
Dont know setting ( Did not care for settings :) )

Dumay de Boulle
01-05-2011, 01:16 AM
And man have you come a long way...Its quite amazing to look back at our first images how exited it made us when we thought we had something special. And also nice to see how far we have come as well...Thanks again for sharing Sid

James Alexander
01-05-2011, 05:39 AM
Sid-
I really appreciate you posting this. Most of the time I am awed and inspired by the great images posted on BPN, but sometimes it is a tad depressing when I compare to my stuff--so big a difference. Great to see how quickly you closed the gap from OK to Outstanding.

Randy Stout
01-05-2011, 08:18 AM
Sid:

Very educational to do this. Helps us, and as James said, helps others realize what is possible!

Dare I say, inspirational!

Randy

annmpacheco
01-05-2011, 08:21 AM
Well thanks for the inspiration Sid! Where's his feet? too much in the center, not enough canvas, head looks too soft, color isn't vibrant, background is distracting and I think the whites are blown out. Phew, good thing you kept practicing!!! TFS Ann

Chad Caswell
01-05-2011, 09:41 AM
Well thanks for the inspiration Sid! Where's his feet? too much in the center, not enough canvas, head looks too soft, color isn't vibrant, background is distracting and I think the whites are blown out. Phew, good thing you kept practicing!!! TFS Ann

Haha That was funny!

TFS

Sid Garige
01-05-2011, 09:44 AM
Thank you all. I got few more. I will post them later.

-Sid

Roman Kurywczak
01-05-2011, 09:49 AM
Hey Sid,
What I like about this image is nothing......except that with this image you can clearly see your rapid growth as a photographer and take a bow on how far you have come in such a short time!!! Way to go and keep on growing!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Pieter de Waal
01-05-2011, 12:06 PM
Hi Sid , TFS this, very inspirational and your progress something to aim for.

Kaustubh Deshpande
01-05-2011, 04:22 PM
Cool idea, sharing this Sid. I hope I wont get a ticket for not offering a critique :-)

James Salywoda
01-06-2011, 12:55 AM
Well said by James your perfection to your work has paid off as your images are "Fantastic" Sid:)