PDA

View Full Version : A Little Company

kostas nianiopoulos
01-04-2011, 04:32 PM
http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/5599/alittlecompany.jpg

crop , about 20% , levels , hi pass sharpen , topaz denoise .

canon 50d
2 sec.
f18
iso 400
EF USM IS 100MM MACRO L.

Natural light , on my brand new tripod Manfrotto 055 exprob with ballhead 492 and quick relese . I have to say i feel much better now as i dont have to seek all the time the hi speed , the old tripod is broken after a little use , i advice you dont buy cheap tripods ....
first of all they never works well and , u loose money as u have to buy a new one soon ...

thanks for watching .

Allen Sparks
01-04-2011, 11:11 PM
Hi Kostas, what I like the most about the image is the texture captured in the stamens. The new tripod is already paying off. I'm bothered by the uneven light of the background...just finding the brighter left side to be distracting.

Ken Childs
01-05-2011, 08:32 AM
Hey Kostas, a decent tripod can make a world of difference....it shows in this capture! The stamens look good although you might try some extra sharpening on the second one from the right. I agree with Allen about the BG....the bright area on the left doesn't fit the rest of the image.

Roman Kurywczak
01-05-2011, 09:56 PM
Hey Kostas,
Can't add much to the above commets.....but I do agree with them! With the tripod.....try using live view so help you better see the scene! The area on the left will show up quicker in live view.....than through the viewfinder.