PDA

View Full Version : Albums

Jay Gould
12-17-2010, 03:58 AM
How do you create a BPN album; is it different from the blog?

Chris Ober
12-17-2010, 10:52 AM
Creating/managing albums is done through your profile - http://www.birdphotographers.net/forums/member.php?6327-Jay-Gould

There's an Albums section on the left.

Jay Gould
12-17-2010, 02:50 PM
Creating/managing albums is done through your profile - http://www.birdphotographers.net/forums/member.php?6327-Jay-Gould

There's an Albums section on the left.

On the left side:

Indicator light for online

A list of icons: the last two do not provide a pop-up describing their use

Information

Another image

The statement: You have not created any albums. This is an inactive statement.

List of visitors

Where is there a button, icon, or link to create an album?

Jay Gould
12-18-2010, 07:30 PM
Chris, I posted a second reply, it said the post had to be approved. No joy!

Daniel Cadieux
12-21-2010, 01:06 PM
Jay, that is odd. Since I already have an album I don't remember what it looked like before, but there should be a "Create Album" button? Can you perhaps expand the album section of your profile where some additonal buttons may be found? Just guessing here for the reason stated. You can send me a screen shot of your options so I can help you out (or post it here as perhaps Chris will spot it too)...I'd (we'd) love to get you going!!

Jay Gould
12-21-2010, 01:17 PM
Here is the redirecting message I am receiving only for this section.

Chris Ober
12-21-2010, 01:17 PM
It doesn't look like this? Is the font white maybe and you just can't see it? One of the themes is off with the font colors for links and still has to be fixed on some things...

Jay Gould
12-21-2010, 01:30 PM
Chris, Bingo!

I switched from BP Light to BP Eloquent and it appeared! The color of the font for Albums and Add Album needs to be changed.

Thanks,

Daniel Cadieux
12-21-2010, 02:00 PM
Cool! Glad that is settled :-)

Not sure why your posts are being through moderation though as you are not a new member, nor with odd questionable links:confused: I've approved these ones here...are you getting this message in the other forums too, or just in this section?

James Shadle
12-26-2010, 11:36 PM
When we go to VB4.1 the fonts in the user area will be visible.