PDA

View Full Version : Common Stonechat

abdulghani
12-09-2010, 12:30 PM
http://www.pbase.com/abdulghani/image/130978246/original.jpg

Cheers
rahil

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="1" width="450"><tbody><tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Date/Time</td><td class="lid">08-Dec-2010 01:53:11</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Make</td><td class="lid">Canon</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Model</td><td class="lid">Canon EOS-1D Mark III</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Flash Used</td><td class="lid">No</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Focal Length</td><td class="lid">560 mm</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Exposure Time</td><td class="lid">1/800 sec</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Aperture</td><td class="lid">f/8</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">ISO Equivalent</td><td class="lid">320</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Metering Mode</td><td class="lid"> (-1)
</td></tr> </tbody></table>

Fred Canter
12-09-2010, 04:01 PM
Great looking bird, great job on the blacks, although the white spot on the neck looks a little hot. I'd be tempted to add a little canvas on the right and remove the two small branches just to see how it would look. All in all an image I enjoy seeing, thanks.

Tom Rambaut
12-09-2010, 04:53 PM
I do like this image.

I would agree that a bit added to the right would suit, and the little branch on the bottom could go.

Nice and detailed. I do like the colours of this bird. Sometimes rather plain colours are just as nice as very colourfull ones. The whites look ok on my monitor.

Cheers Tom

Doug Brown
12-10-2010, 09:03 AM
Perch issues having already been discussed, you've done a great job capturing your subject! Plenty of detail, excellent sharpness, and a perfect head angle.