canon 50d
1/60 (ex 430 II+diffuser on )
f16
iso 400
EF USM IS 100MM L.

Roman Kurywczak
12-07-2010, 09:00 PM
Hey Kostas,
While the comp is centered.....I think it works here in this case. I like the light you have and the colors....only a small clean up or tone down of the UR to the whitish area and the brighter yellow....is all you need to make this one shine a bit more. Nicely done!

Ken Childs
12-08-2010, 08:35 AM
Hi Kostas, your title really makes this shot extra special! It's interesting and beautiful as is but with that title, it's a perfect subject for this time of year. :)

As Roman already mentioned, the center crop works well here and cleaning up the BG in the UR is a good idea. You handled the lighting extremely well. I tried a slightly tighter crop with a small sliver off the right and left and liked it better....I'm surprised Roman the Cropmaster didn't suggest this. :D

Steve Maxson
12-08-2010, 11:53 AM
Hi Kostas. This is very nicely done. This is an attractive subject, all three flowers are sharp, and the plant stands out nicely against the background. My only suggestion (as already noted above) would be to tone down the yellows and whites in the URC as they are drawing my eye from the flowers. :)

OvidiuCavasdan
12-09-2010, 02:53 PM
Good suggestiona above, nicely done Kostas. Might try a CCW (camera) rotation...with tips and stem pointing to corners...just a thought...

Anita Bower
12-10-2010, 05:43 AM
Perfect title and lovely composition. I like this a lot. The crop works fine for me. I like the centered position of the plant. The buds that go up and to the right in the center add some dynamism and interest. I agree with Roman's suggestion. Well done.