PDA

View Full Version : Membership problem

Gary "Jake" Jacobson
03-16-2008, 10:16 AM
I just paid for an annual membership, can you change my rights to reflect the paid membership.

Thanks,
Jake

Blake Shadle
03-17-2008, 09:05 AM
I'll be looking into this ASAP and have a resolution for you some time today. Thanks for your patience!

Doug West
03-17-2008, 09:24 AM
Blake,

Maybe you already do, but it might be a good idea to include
somewhere when paying for a membership it might take a
couple of days for the upgrade to take place. Especially since
you have a full time job and photographing, not to mention working
on this site, not everything can happen in an instant.

Doug

Steve Maxson
03-17-2008, 06:07 PM
I thought I would jump in here. This is a great site and I want to be a member. To that end, I signed up on 23 February. My credit card was charged on 25 Feb. On 26 Feb. I sent an inquiry email to james@wildflorida.net. I am still waiting to hear, well....anything. If you still have a big backlog to get through, so be it, but I'm wondering if I have drifted off into the ether. If I have, please reel me back in. :) Thanks. Steve

Blake Shadle
03-17-2008, 06:30 PM
Email to the Wildflorida.net domain is fairly sporadic right now. Even if you sent an email and didn't receive a bounce message (a message saying your email wasn't deliver) doesn't mean that it got to his inbox. We're in the process of moving email hosting to another provider. Steve, please send me a PM with your PayPal transaction details and I'll get everything handled for you.

Anyone else who is having this issue, please PM me with your transaction details, and the issue will be resolved shortly.

Thanks!

Steve Maxson
03-17-2008, 06:52 PM
Thanks much, Blake. I just sent the PM.

Larry Frogge
03-18-2008, 01:12 PM
I paid my membership on 1-2-08 but never received a member #. I joined because it was quite obvious that this was the place to learn and learn I have. This is a great site. Keep up the good work.
Larry <><

Blake Shadle
03-18-2008, 01:14 PM
Hi Larry, I'm very sorry that it has taken this long to receive your BPN Number. I'll take care of this as soon as possible.

Del Cockroft
03-21-2008, 07:06 AM
Just as a matter of interest, Blake, I notice that Doug West and your good lady share the same BPN #500?????