PDA

View Full Version : Space for all!

Indranil Sircar
11-28-2010, 12:52 PM
This one is from few years ago... I had been waiting for a while to get some action from these Pelicans when another flock came in and tried to land on the same rock! It was interesting to see how they were adjusting on the same small rock and yet not trying to push each other off. I applied Topaz Simplify and fract glow 100 with modified settings on multiple layers with masks. Selectively painted on the masks and changed opacity of each layers for the final effect. Hope you like it...

Roman Kurywczak
11-28-2010, 07:41 PM
Hey Indranil,
I think the fract glow was very effective here but I may want a touch of seperation of the one flying leg and the head/eye. This has almost a ghost look to it.....and that is very cool!

Andrew McLachlan
11-28-2010, 07:43 PM
Hi Indranil, another lovely pelican shot. I like the effect you have created with the filters. I only wish that the one pelican's foot wasn't touching the others head. Looks like a little cloning might eliminate that merge.

denise ippolito
11-28-2010, 10:32 PM
Indranil, I like the glow of the fract. and the comp is interesting. I like the poses and great job getting the head angles that you did.

Kerry Perkins
11-29-2010, 12:08 AM
Indranil, nice fract job and filter work. It was a difficult grouping but you got a nice composition with it.

Indranil Sircar
11-29-2010, 08:45 AM
Thanks everyone. Appreciate it a lot. Here is a repost with separation of the foot and the head...