PDA

View Full Version : BPN Image of the Week and Eager to Learn Spotlight Images Posted for the Week of 9/24/2010

Roman Kurywczak
11-18-2010, 12:49 PM
BPN Image of the Week and Eager to Learn Spotlight Images Posted for the Week of 9/17/2010.

Congratulations to all the winners!!!

As you may have noticed now......we are catching up on the IOTW selections. Thanks to the mods for the behind the scenes help with the selections and as usual.....some tough choices to make! I will leave these posts up for the week without any further selctions and then next Thursday (I've I'm not too stuffed from the Thanksgiving dinner) I will post the month of October!

As usual, the BPN membership came through with some stunning work so check out all the IOTW selections for the past month and leave some comments on the quality work! There were a couple of tough choices.....so for those of you who didn't win this month......get inspired like I did and keep an eye out for next months winners!

Forgot to mention....for the participants!!! While there is some excellent work out there....only members are eligible for IOTW selections.....so if you got that "killer" shot you want to share......IOTW is a great member benefit and just another fantastic reason to join the community!