PDA

View Full Version : Great Blue

Todd Levine
11-13-2010, 04:07 PM
Trying out Canon Mark IV.:) Cropped and Sharpened. All comments welcome

Daniel Cadieux
11-13-2010, 08:37 PM
Hope you are enjoying the Mark IV! Good pose, very sharp as posted, and that is quite a branch! The white area above is rather distracting...you could crop it out and give the image a pano comp. I also find the midtones a little light. I can see the embedded exif, but make sure to put those down for those who can't:).

Todd Levine
11-13-2010, 09:48 PM
Daniel,
Thanks for the comments. I agree on the whites, thanks. Normally I put all the info, however I did not realize I was going to need to upgrade my CS3 to be able to edit the photo's and upgrade my Breeze Browser, so I was working alittle handicaped until I do. Getting used to the Mark IV, it seems different from the Mark III in the autofoucs, so trying to get comfortable. Did not shoot enough to figure out much, but seems to be an impressive camera.

Gary Esman
11-14-2010, 06:37 AM
nice pose, like how the branch is behind the first wing and how the dark feet are against the light background. Agree with above comments. Keep them coming

denise ippolito
11-14-2010, 08:36 AM
Todd, I think that Danilel made some good suggestions. I love the large branch and that it isn't covering the eye as so many of mine are! Nice pose and details.

Arsdel Fluesmeier
11-14-2010, 04:33 PM
Very good shasrpness and nice pose. I would have cloned out the white area at top.

Michael Wolf
11-17-2010, 12:23 PM
Beautiful capture!

I believe I know that white building as it has a pain in my butt at Wako too!