PDA

View Full Version : Bonjour a tous....from western France

Bob Latham
11-03-2010, 03:57 AM
Hello folks,

I'm a 1950's version of a "Bob" living in Western France having departed the UK with my long suffering wife. I'm currently "retired" and very much hoping to remain so as neither of the other two alternatives (work and death) appeal to me at the moment.

Macro and birding makes up a large part of my photographic interest although I'll try anything for variety...studios excepted. I currently use Canon equipment and don't envisage changing but never say "never".

I look forward to joining in around here.

Bob

Julie Kenward
11-03-2010, 07:11 AM
I'm a Canon girl as well, Bob! Big welcome to BPN. Feel free to start posting in the regular critique forums but if you are at all nervous or want more of a learning experience instead of straight critiques, then head over to the Eager to Learn forum where we accept all types of nature photographs for "gentle critiques."

Again...welcome to BPN! Look forward to seeing your images.

Bob Latham
11-03-2010, 07:59 AM
Thanks for the welcome Jules. I'm too old to be nervous about posting and welcome other folk's ideas obout to to make things look different. I've got a small website with a "bird" section in it but I'm currently increasing the images from 600 to 800 pixels and only the later ones have been increased at the moment....the darker nights will give me a little more time to get it all sorted. ( http://www.boblatham-photography.net/portfolio79677.html )

Bob

Daniel Cadieux
11-06-2010, 04:38 PM
Bonjour Bob, et bienvenue ŕ BPN!! Looking forward to your participation...I took a peek at your site and you have some nice images in there.

Bob Latham
11-09-2010, 01:26 PM
Bonjour Bob, et bienvenue ŕ BPN!! Looking forward to your participation...I took a peek at your site and you have some nice images in there.

Thanks Daniel, appreciate the welcome and the flattering comments about the website images....hopefully I'll learn a few tricks hanging around here.

Bob

Ákos Lumnitzer
11-17-2010, 11:45 PM
Bon jour monsieur Bob and big welcome to BPN mate. This is a great place and you will learn! :)

Arthur Morris
12-05-2010, 09:24 PM
Howdy. Got any Little Gulls in spring near you???