View Full Version : The flow of the Fall

Tim Munsey
11-03-2010, 03:10 AM
http://www.wildphotolife.co.uk/Latest%20shots/slides/Strid%20311010_3.jpg

Tim Munsey
D3 and 14-24mm, F/18 3 secs

Robert Amoruso
11-03-2010, 09:09 AM
The soft light created a giant softbox for you. Good detail even in the shadows and great saturation of the colors. The moss covered rocks are fantastic. Good placement of all the major elements in the scene and the diagonal flow of the soft-velvety water appealing and well-positioned.

On the large FG rock right, you have a bright colored leave just touching the edge. If you cropped to this point, I suggest adding some back. You could also crop it out completely or clone it out.

Well done all-around.

Dave Mills
11-03-2010, 09:28 AM
Hi Tim, Robert said it all for me...very nice image having a pastoral look to it.
I might look at cloning out the small white break in the trees in the bak. Nicely done!

thijs broekkamp
11-04-2010, 04:30 AM
The soft light is beautiful, great autum atmosphere in the picture

Roman Kurywczak
11-04-2010, 11:02 PM
Hey Tim,
Great flow to this and the colors are fantastic. I agree with both Robert's and Dave's recommendations on the spot and leaf....and I will add my own.....the brighter area on the rock on the left would work better for me if it was patch/cloned....or at the least toned down.....to not draw the eye from the rest of the scene. Easy tweaks to a lovely image!