PDA

View Full Version : Fall Leaves

denise ippolito
10-31-2010, 06:54 PM
I used the fish-eye lens(what else). Just wanted something a little different then a complete circle. I used Topaz Simplify for the treatment.
Roman K., Nick Palmieri, Susan Candelario and her husband Anthony and I went to Fonthill Castle-this was one of the images I took as we were leaving.

Steve Adkins
10-31-2010, 07:27 PM
Hey denise, You sure are tuned in with that fish-eye. Love the perspective (corner to corner arch) and combination of leaves and wall. The matching colors of the wooden "hatch" and leaves is really cool! :) Looks like a neat place to visit.

Andrew McLachlan
10-31-2010, 08:05 PM
Denise, another lovely fish-eye image. Love the leaves. I think you should forget to pack the lens for Bosque :).

Nick Palmieri
10-31-2010, 08:30 PM
Wow, that is super cool. I love the perspective and the tree reflection puts it over the top! Thanks for your "blur" help yesterday, I had a blast.

Christopher Miller
10-31-2010, 08:36 PM
Very unique image, Denise. The perspective is quite unusual, but I like it. :) I love the carpet of leaves as well.

Cheryl Slechta
10-31-2010, 08:48 PM
Denise, I like the perspective and especially like the little red door in the corner which compliments the leaves.

Indranil Sircar
11-01-2010, 12:42 AM
Very cool, Denise. I like how you are presenting these different perspectives with fish-eye. Now I am tempted to try one:confused:. Lovely leaves.

denise ippolito
11-01-2010, 08:10 AM
Thanks everyone for the comments.
Nick, We did have a good time. You should post your window zoom blur-it is awesome.

Mark Fuge
11-01-2010, 08:47 AM
Nice image and application, Denise.

The fisheye is a neat lens, if properly used. You did here. :cool: However ...

Don't you think the Horizon Police will be commenting on the need for an ever so "SLIGHT" ... CWR?? ;) :D

I wouldn't do that, :2eyes2:but ... :D :D

Stu Bowie
11-01-2010, 11:37 AM
Hey Denise, your work is so inspiring, and you seem to have endless ideas. Clever comp, and of course, the colourful leaves puts this over the top. Well done.:cool:

denise ippolito
11-01-2010, 07:17 PM
Thank you all for your comments.
Stuart, Nice to see you drop in here:)