PDA

View Full Version : My Version

denise ippolito
10-29-2010, 09:41 AM
I used the radial blur in photoshop following the step by step directions I put in the blur guide for pp zoom blurs. Be sure to start on a layer. And repeat the zoom and mask back in the eye each time you repeat the process. I feel it gives a better look than just a single zoom at 100%. For this image I needed to get the eye in the center so I added a bit of canvas to the 2 sides. It would have been fine to keep it off center but I felt the eye had more impact in the center. I added some sharpening and slight hint of color to the center. I also felt leaving the side part of the eye showing added to the realistic look a bit more than if I had eliminated it.

Andrew McLachlan
10-29-2010, 03:36 PM
Hi Denise, this is a way-too-cool re-create. Kinda freaky having that eye staring at you with radial blur you applied.

Judy Howle
10-29-2010, 07:08 PM
Very cool, I love the radial blur and centering the eye!

Indranil Sircar
10-29-2010, 08:28 PM
Denise, this is really cool. I keep staring at it and start to feel the eye is getting closer!! This is freaky! Nicely done. Thanks for sharing the process.

Kerry Perkins
10-29-2010, 11:53 PM
Denise, I can see that you feel this image the same way I do, i.e., it's all about that eye! :D Nice job of isolating it and using the radial blur. Have you checked out the blur filter in PB? :cool:

Steve Adkins
10-30-2010, 09:38 PM
Mesmerizing!!! :-) These are going to be fun.

Paul Lagasi
10-31-2010, 01:05 AM
The "eyes" have it....cool radial blur, neat colors
....well done

denise ippolito
10-31-2010, 08:56 PM
Thanks folks, I appreciate it.