PDA

View Full Version : Brazil Iguazu Falls Series

Don Hamilton Jr.
10-28-2010, 07:27 PM
Looking from the Brazilean side( Hotel Las Cataratas). Note this is actually on the Argentina side. Thks for you input!
Shooting Mode Aperture-Priority AE
Tv( Shutter Speed ) 8
Av( Aperture Value ) 22.0
Metering Mode Evaluative Metering
Exposure Compensation +1 1/3
ISO Speed 200
Lens EF24-105mm f/4L IS USM
Focal Length 65.0mm
White Balance Mode Daylight

Nick Palmieri
10-29-2010, 06:54 AM
You did a great job with the exposure. The falls are beautiful, its really cool that they sort of disappear on the bottom before actually hitting the water.

Robert Amoruso
10-29-2010, 08:13 AM
Now this one is realy cool Don. I am liking this one over the previous post. The two opposing diagonals of water flow really amps up the dynamics of the image. The main falls flow as it spreads out is pleasing to look at and leads the eye into and down the image to the neat looking blacks rocks. Nice work.

Dave Mills
10-29-2010, 10:06 AM
Hi Don, agree with comments above except I would have preferred seeing a bit more of the water below...

Roman Kurywczak
10-30-2010, 06:09 PM
Hey Don,
I'm with Dave on this one.....just a touch more base and perhaps a bit more on the right too for that flow......great choice of SS and an alternative would be to crop most of the water off the bottom with a bit off the left to eliminate all of it.....that would also work as a alternative presentation and just gives you another option.