PDA

View Full Version : Smoky Mountain Overlook

Mark Fuge
10-28-2010, 08:42 AM
This image was taken in the Great Smoky Mountains NP. We were very fortunate to spend two days there, during the peak color weekend, renting a cabin above Pigeon Forge with a great sunset view. This image was taken on our tour of the park. More image will follow, as I go through and weed them out.

Other images of the trip, not nature based, can be found on Friends and Family for those interested.

Modifications in CS4 included; Topaz Detail, Topaz Adjust, Dap Aquarell, Curves and Shadow/Highlight adjustments as well as other normal PS images adjustments.

Enjoy!

Don Hamilton Jr.
10-28-2010, 10:10 AM
mark, i'm heading to Cades cove on this tuesday am.. any words of wisdom, or suggestions??? This is my first visit there. Hopefully the storms, wind and rain left some color for us.:confused:
Thks for sharing
Don

denise ippolito
10-28-2010, 10:15 AM
Mark, It's a lovely scene. To me the border on the right side doesn't blend well. I do love the painterly look and the colors are wonderful.

Indranil Sircar
10-28-2010, 05:34 PM
This is a beautiful composition, Mark. The colors and effects are wonderful. Agree with Denise on the border.

Paul Lagasi
10-29-2010, 12:05 PM
Really nice watercolor look to this image, nice framing and agree about above...well done

Mark Fuge
10-29-2010, 01:51 PM
Thanks all for viewing and comments. Appreciate it.