PDA

View Full Version : Fall in Regner Park

Mark Fuge
10-26-2010, 07:21 AM
This image was taken on our recent return to the Midwest. It was taken in a local park. While the scene is slightly beyond peak, the colors and feel of it speaks of fall in the Midwest.

Modifications in CS4 included; Shadow/Highlight, Topaz Detail, Topaz Adjust, Topaz Simplify, Accent Edges, Poster Edges and DAP Aquarell.

Enjoy!

Indranil Sircar
10-26-2010, 09:12 AM
Beautiful composition, Mark. I like the colors and the effect here. Nice framing too. TFS.

ps. You were missed! Saw your note from Denise. Glad that you had a great trip; waiting to see more..

Anita Bower
10-26-2010, 11:10 AM
Those colors certainly say "fall"!

denise ippolito
10-26-2010, 11:25 AM
Mark, Beautiful fall colors and a very nice treatment effect. I might like to see the top w/ a bit more wiggle room and maybe just a little less on the bottom. But that is just my personal preference. Nice to see you back from your trip and I'm looking forward to more of your images. This one is beautiful.:)

Cheryl Slechta
10-26-2010, 06:14 PM
Mark, welcome back with a beautiful fall image.:) I like the composition and effects a lot.

Christopher Miller
10-26-2010, 06:40 PM
I was wondering where you had disappeared to, Mark! Glad to see you back. :) Nice simple, pleasing fall scene. I like the accent of the red bush and great watercolor effect.

Steve Adkins
10-26-2010, 08:43 PM
Mark, Very enjoyable fall color image! TFS Hope you had a great trip. :)

Judy Howle
10-26-2010, 11:32 PM
I like the vibrant colors and filter effects. Welcome back!

Mark Fuge
10-27-2010, 07:14 AM
Thanks all for viewing and comments. Appreciate it.

It was a great trip and I'm still going through the images. Hope to have some posted of Kentucky and the Smokies before the week is out. Too awesome to believe and great memories of the wonders of nature as she gets ready for her winter nap. ;)

Paul Lagasi
10-28-2010, 08:09 AM
A little late, been trying to change cars....Nice image, really like the fall scene in this one..as always nice framing

Mark Fuge
10-30-2010, 12:12 PM
Thanks Paul for viewing and comments. Appreciate it.

Sorry, I'm late as well. Try to catch new posts, but somedays just don't work well.

Good luck with the transportation search.