PDA

View Full Version : Tri Colored Heron's Meal

Roman Kurywczak
03-12-2008, 09:42 PM
Baited. Taken in Ft. Meyers Beach before the sun came up using the Canon Mark3 and the Sigma 300-800mm lens at 800mm at f8 and 1/200th of a sec and ISO1250. Flash set manually at 1/8th power. Small amount of cloning out of junk in water.
Comments welcomed and appreciated,
Roman

Small Group Photo Tours
www.roaminwithroman.com (http://www.roaminwithroman.com)

Alfred Forns
03-13-2008, 07:26 AM
Hi Roman I like the soft light and excellent image quality You did well for the slow shutter speed The image needs CC rotation and sure wish the head was turned a bit more

I like the crop selection would suggest a little more space up top !!! I like the action and very appealing !!!

Arthur Morris
03-13-2008, 09:02 AM
EXP perfect and a large fish for this species. Love the color and detail in the feathers resulting from perfect use of flash. Too tight and too crooked. Had you moved well to your right, you would have solved several problems at once. later and love, artie

Blake Shadle
03-13-2008, 04:16 PM
Very nice, Roman. The tech stuff looks right on, and you've got very nice detail in your subject. Moving to the right would have done wonders for this image. The angle of the water drop ring is a dead give away that the image needs rotation.