I have taken this shot in last spring.
Thanks for looking.

Asad
D300-Nikor18-105@18-f22-ISO320-1/200SEC
http://a-maddah.persiangig.com/image/Lan%20BP.jpg

Rene Quenneville
10-15-2010, 05:20 PM
Nice light! Beautiful scenery.

My eyes seem to have a hard time to find the focal point. Maybe it is because the brightest spot in the sky toutches the left edge...thus creating a tension point at the edge. I don't know!!

Dave Mills
10-15-2010, 11:57 PM
Hi Asad, you captured beautiful light. It would be more compositionally pleasing if the light wasn't so weighted to the left. Agree with Rene that the image would be far stronger if it had a center or interest.
Trying a vertical on this capturing the section of the highest mountains,clouds and light would have been worth a try...

pat lillich
10-16-2010, 11:10 PM
oh beautiful..... the light does grab your attention at left then lead you across the photo and out to the lower right - which is an interesting sensation... incredible and dramatic colors!

Robert Amoruso
10-17-2010, 07:33 AM
Asad,

THe point on having a bright point on the edge of the frame is a valid one, but as Pat pointed out the flow of the light from upper left to the grass and then right in the frame leads the viewer's eye though the image well. I like how you have composed it.

Roman Kurywczak
10-17-2010, 06:26 PM
Hey Asad,
I actuallly like the strong light in this! I feel it adds to the overall mood and look. I do think there is a bit of a color cast......but even there I think it adds to the mood. I think this works overall very nicely!

A_Maddah
10-20-2010, 06:12 AM
Hi all
I am happy for active in BPN forum.I learning photography of you my friends in BPN forum.
Many thanks for comments and advise!With best wishes for you and your family my friend in forum BPN.

Asad