PDA

View Full Version : Scratch pen; Curve-billed Thrasher

Gus Hallgren
10-06-2010, 05:56 PM
Hi Folks

Been a long time, however, I downloaded Topaz Adjust 4, and played with a Curve-billed Thrasher I photographed in my garden a few days ago.

Comments welcome & appreciated

Gus aka MP

Notice you have a Hawaii theme, have to look at my old snapshot photos at http://unclegus.150m.com and see what I can dream up. :2eyes2:

Paul Lagasi
10-06-2010, 07:12 PM
Hey Gus how you been, it has been a while.. really like the effect, colors on this one..welcome back

Kerry Perkins
10-06-2010, 11:08 PM
Gus, would you believe that I was just thinking about you... Good to see you back with your amazing assortment of birds. I love those thrashers you have there. What stands out to me here is the background. You have a very "Matrix" kind of look going on. Hope to see you posting more! :D

Gus Hallgren
10-07-2010, 01:03 AM
Hi Folks;

Thanks for looking, I'm a bit new with this program, and think I like this sketch better.

Keep smiling

Gus

denise ippolito
10-07-2010, 07:08 PM
Uncle Gus, Good to see you posting again. You and Gina have been missed. I like the first one best. The matrix BG looks cool. I also like the colors very much. Beautiful pose.:)

Mark Fuge
10-07-2010, 08:55 PM
Nice images and applications, Gus.

Nice to have you back home!

While I like them both, I prefer the first one. I like the mood a little better in that with the muted colors. Sometimes bold is beautiful, but in this case I just prefer the plain Jane look! ;) :D Keep 'em coming.

Gus Hallgren
10-09-2010, 12:02 AM
How about this one done with Topaz clean and 3D look? Gus aka MP

denise ippolito
10-09-2010, 09:21 AM
I like this one but the BG looks nicer in the other ones.:)