PDA

View Full Version : Grand Teton Blur

denise ippolito
10-05-2010, 12:05 AM
This blur was straight out of camera. I cleaned up some dust bunnies. Artie and I are in the Tetons and we couldn't help but do some blurs w/ all the fall colors everywhere. :) I kept the contrast low so that it would have a softer look. I liked the down tree on the right side of the frame.

1/4 sec. at f/22 ISO 100

Nancy Bell
10-05-2010, 08:34 AM
Denise, you have really captured the essence of Western fall colors here! This is beautiful and a very nice change from the static type photo of fall trees. Here in my part of northern Colorado we have vey little fall color this year due to absolutely no rain for the past 2 months :(.

Michael Gerald-Yamasaki
10-05-2010, 09:08 AM
Denise,

Greetings. Beautiful fall colors. The blur pulls you right in. I do find the left sky a bit bright for the image overall. I tried just pulling down the right side of a curves adjustment (the sky separates out nicely) to good effect. Letting the midtones rise a bit can pop the colors (a matter of taste).

Good show!

Cheers,

-Michael-

Judy Howle
10-05-2010, 09:59 AM
Nicely done Denise! The colors are soft and beautiful. Wish I could be there too! We may not have much fall color here either due to our 2 month drought so they may not last until November when they normally change in the deep South.

Dan Brown
10-05-2010, 10:23 AM
Love the soft fall colors Denise! Cool to see straight OOTC!

Kerry Perkins
10-05-2010, 10:27 PM
Denise, lovely rendition of this beautiful area. The blur is very well done in camera and the fall colors there are just wonderful. I am green with envy and hope you are having a fantastic trip!

Paul Lagasi
10-06-2010, 08:03 AM
Fall colors in this rock, just right on the amount of blur...well done...enjoy

Andrew McLachlan
10-10-2010, 04:06 PM
Hi Denise,

Lovely blur and fall colors. I think that fallen tree off to the side helps anchor this comp.

denise ippolito
10-10-2010, 07:06 PM
Thank you all for your kind comments.:)