PDA

View Full Version : Just plan odd!

Dan Brown
10-04-2010, 02:49 PM
This started out as a reflection in the water of the Wharf in Monterey. I created it last week and can't remember all the strokes but I do seem to remember that I was drinking wine at the time!:2eyes2:

P.S. the title should read "just PLANE odd'

Kerry Perkins
10-04-2010, 10:52 PM
Dan, this is really very cool! I would love to know at least how you got the dripping paint look, I like it! Definitely has a dreamscape quality to it. Nice mix of colors too.

Dan Brown
10-04-2010, 11:45 PM
Dan, this is really very cool! I would love to know at least how you got the dripping paint look, I like it! Definitely has a dreamscape quality to it. Nice mix of colors too.
Thanks Kerry. I believe that I reduced the image size then ran a Seeram action on the product. For the dripping paint, I rotated the canvas CW 90 degrees, applied "wind" (in CS3 under "stylize") 3 or 4 times then rotated the canvas back CCW 90 degrees.

denise ippolito
10-04-2010, 11:57 PM
Dan, This is a great abstract look. The colors and textures. It would also look nice w/ a crop off the top-either way this is a unique and creative look. Super image!:)

Cheryl Slechta
10-10-2010, 07:52 PM
Dan, this is really very nice. I love the colors and the composition. For some reason it reminds me of an Asian city scape:)