PDA

View Full Version : Deep Blue Dreamscape

Mark Fuge
10-04-2010, 02:20 PM
In your distant memory, you might remember a similar image that was posted here for another theme week … This is a different vision of the same image. Fellow divers might recognize the scene as a reoccurring dream vision of past days well spent in the underworld.

Modifications included DAP Sargent and in CS4; Duplicate layer with Find Edge filter, and another with Plastic Wrap (both duplicate layers were adjusted for density effectiveness with the base layer), as well as other normal PS image adjustments.

Enjoy!

Kerry Perkins
10-04-2010, 10:50 PM
Hi Mark, I like the colors and the interesting scene. I'm not sure I would have known it was an underwater scene but I can make out a fish or two. Very different!

denise ippolito
10-04-2010, 11:55 PM
Mark, The colors are fantastic. I like the crop choice and the framing, nicely done.:) This has a cool glow to it.

Dan Brown
10-05-2010, 10:33 AM
Cool blues Mark! I see one fish in there for sure! I keep tropical fish and so for me, I would like to see more definition in the fish but then it wouldn't be a dreamscape I guess! Good job!

Judy Howle
10-05-2010, 03:41 PM
Very surreal underwater image. I like the blue tones, well done!

Mark Fuge
10-05-2010, 09:37 PM
Thanks all for viewing and comments. Appreciate it.

Kerry, glad you got the vision ... though delayed! ;) It is the same as the image I had under the blue theme last week, with a more dreamy vision. I have worked on other interpetations of this and I do expect to show you a few in the comming months. It's an interesting shot to work with, I am finding.

Dan, sorry you can't see the angels and tangs clearly. Think of it as a Denise inspired blur shot! ;) :D I to love fish, in the water and previously had five aquariums, fresh and salt. They are more beautiful in the wild though, I will say. Especially in Hawaiian waters! ;)

Dan Brown
10-05-2010, 09:49 PM
Dan, sorry you can't see the angels and tangs clearly. Think of it as a Denise inspired blur shot! ;) :D I to love fish, in the water and previously had five aquariums, fresh and salt. They are more beautiful in the wild though, I will say. Especially in Hawaiian waters! ;)Great Mark! I have currently four tanks, freshwater and belong to the local aquarium society! I agree that the fish are awesome in the wild!

Cheryl Slechta
10-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Mark, I really like this a lot. The colors are gorgeous and I like the filters that you used.:)

Mark Fuge
10-11-2010, 01:33 PM
Thanks Cheryl for viewing and comments. Appreciate it.