PDA

View Full Version : Blue Flame

Mital Patel
09-25-2010, 08:38 AM
made this with same as using previous flamingo.
Fractaliius, Photoshop, Inverting, level, curve, ColorBalance, Fotosketcher

thougt to make it on blue as what current theme is running. hope it get works for the theme.

Mital Patel
09-25-2010, 08:39 AM
Friends. after just posting not making correction but i think adding a bit of border would work here. what you say ?

Mital Patel
09-25-2010, 08:40 AM
Sorry friends Filling up my own post (not intended to count on )
am so much thrilled with the outcome by pose this looks real gem to me. Here is another try. which i prefer than the blue. it gives real feel of what and why we call em Flame :)

denise ippolito
09-25-2010, 10:08 AM
Mital, I love them both. They both have a wonderful flow and abstract look to them that I like very much. I added the prefix Weekly Theme to your first post so that it will not be overlooked for the theme contest as it is qualifies.

Cheryl Slechta
09-25-2010, 10:11 AM
Mital, another gorgeous image. I love the simplicity and as Denise noted flow to this. I think I would like just a little more room in front of the flamingo:)

Kerry Perkins
09-25-2010, 12:58 PM
Hi Mital, I was waiting for one of these in blue... ;) Both versions are very well done but I prefer the blue one and agree that a small framing border would work well against the background of the forum page. After sizing for the web, I usually use (in PS CS4) select>modify>border and use a five to ten pixel border filled with gray or black. This makes a nice gradient frame for images with white or pale backgrounds.

Mark Fuge
09-25-2010, 02:35 PM
You want permission to frame it? ;) :D

Nice image and application, Mital.

I like the second (red) version, only because of the bg. If the blue were on a contrasting bg I think it would also shine. But they are both very nice images, just different. :D

Paul Lagasi
09-25-2010, 10:34 PM
I like both, but the blue one with the right frame would rock....TFS

Hilary Hann
09-26-2010, 05:53 PM
I love both of these, beautiful floating, ethereal vision well executed. Although the same base image, the final images are quite distinct. Lovely.