PDA

View Full Version : Tapatalk for IPhone

Richard Stern
09-23-2010, 05:41 AM
Hi,

I just downloaded an iPhone app, called Tapatalk, for the princely sum of $2.99, that makes using BPN on an iPhone a much more pleasant experience than using Safari. Other iPhone users should give it a try. It's an app for accessing forums (fora ?) and I'm happy that BPN is compatible with it.

(Usual disclaimer - I am just a customer who happened across it).

Richard

AJ Witt
09-23-2010, 08:12 AM
Thanks for posting this...I have been thinking about downloading TapaTalk...but could never find out if BPN was available through it...going to download it now!

Chris Ober
09-23-2010, 08:19 AM
Ahhhh, someone discovered what I added for the site a few weeks ago. Glad to see it's working OK.

Nothing was mentioned before since I didn't have a way to test iPhone functionality yet. Looks like you've got that covered so far :p
For those of you not familiar with Tapatalk, it provides forum access for iphone, android, and blackberry through a free download. Read only is the free version or it $3 for the full blown client. http://www.tapatalk.com/mobile.php

Doug Brown
10-05-2010, 01:41 PM
I kept getting these pop-ups for the app when I would browse BPN on my iPhone; I thought it was some kind of spam. I'm going to give it a try.