PDA

View Full Version : flame on run

Mital Patel
09-22-2010, 02:05 PM
I think i am more loving these paintings than real frame ..

here is my another attempt with basic tonal change and then two rounds of fraco + fotosketcher..

ther are some pixelation visible on legs which i think can be eliminated but was lazy to make it recover..

denise ippolito
09-22-2010, 04:23 PM
Awesome abstract look. The combo of filters is sweet! I might flip this horizontally if it were mine. Nice work Mital and I bet I like this one more than the OP also!!:)

Cheryl Slechta
09-22-2010, 05:09 PM
Mital, I love the filter combination and the abstract look. I like the gradient bg also.:)

Kerry Perkins
09-22-2010, 10:24 PM
Very nice Mital. I like this series a lot. I love the background texture and the sense of motion. Nice job!

Judy Howle
09-22-2010, 10:26 PM
Very cool flame, Mital! It does make a great abstract. I love the red legs.

Mark Fuge
09-23-2010, 11:59 AM
Nice image and application, Mital.

Like the colors and movement.

I might crop a little off the right border and add just a sllight canvas to the top. But ...

This might also make a nice DAP image, if you were so inclined. You can take a fract to DAP and get some interesting effects as well.

Mital Patel
09-23-2010, 12:02 PM
mark i do have dap but somehow i dont know how to use or else i tried so many times but failed to achieve what i thought of..
trying to find some solution of tutorial as my DAP is taking so much time to apply ....

James Shadle
09-27-2010, 10:19 AM
Mital,
Man oh man do I love this image!
I know this is OOTB, but my feeling is a little more room at the top and a bit off the bottom and this would be even stronger!

Myer Bornstein
09-27-2010, 10:25 AM
I agree with all the above commentsthis is a very strong image, I wouldn't mind having it on my wall. Very nice, thanks for showing

Mital Patel
09-27-2010, 10:34 AM
dear friends,
i am just honored to have such suggestions and constant feedback on my recent work i am posting. It is that you all and your support that push me make an image daily from my archive of bird photography and the fact now is that i do love my artwork better than the actual image.

Again i am really thankfull to all of you who gave me regular feedback and i hope i'd be getting it daily as and when i do post.