PDA

View Full Version : Begging Little Blue

denise ippolito
09-20-2010, 08:46 AM
I added the Topaz Clean filter and masked back in the eyes. I do see a small halo on top of the adults head and the young ones bill that I will fix later.

BTW-I do know these are Great Blue Herons. I used the word "little" to mean young.

Mital Patel
09-20-2010, 09:09 AM
pretty quick denise and wonderful shot to make clean for. i'll post mine at 10:30 i think have to wait until my clock reset. bit of a sharpness addition would eliminate with a little out of focus feel on head.

Mital Patel
09-20-2010, 09:11 AM
may be texture recovery would also work because with these herons the Clean effect surely would add halos though its not halos but they sure look a like :)

Judy Howle
09-20-2010, 10:24 AM
I love the comp. Neat capture! I think clean works well here but I also would have sharpened it some like I did the dragonflies. If you were going for a softer look then of course you wouldn't do that.
Judy

Indranil Sircar
09-20-2010, 01:42 PM
Nice capture and effect on the birds, Denise. Beautiful bg and btw loved the title...

Kerry Perkins
09-20-2010, 11:17 PM
I love the little one's spikey "do". Agree with Mital that a bit of sharpness would probably be cool. I love the "clean" filter. Dan Brown got me interested in it. :)