PDA

View Full Version : Clean Parakeet

Kerry Perkins
09-20-2010, 01:27 AM
Mital's postings inspired me to add the Topaz Clean plugin to my collection. This is a feral Black-hooded Parakeet that lives with about 30 others in a local coastal canyon. Neat birds... :cool:

Indranil Sircar
09-20-2010, 01:36 AM
Fantastic composition, Kerry. I love the effect on the bird and the bark. I am wondering, if the branch and the red patch on the top left can be cloned out or darkened a bit will make it stronger.

Mital Patel
09-20-2010, 05:09 AM
kerry this is phenomenal shot. however i found that these kind of plugins are made for certain not all kind of images. the image you used is really good but the head angle is what i am here concerned about as it got little off to what it should have looked.. may be reducing the pattern of filter with two layer merging would add a bit more interest details to the head.

i would also clone down those blurry particles on blue are and make them rather plain .. Loved that trunk texture a lot.

Mark Fuge
09-20-2010, 07:52 AM
Nice image and application, Kerry.

Like the overall effect of it.

denise ippolito
09-20-2010, 08:52 AM
Kerry, Really cool looking. You and Mital have inspired me to dust off my Topaz Clean and post one! I like the pose and wish the head angle was a bit better so we could see the eye more clearly. The feather pattern and the tail are killer!:)

Steve Adkins
09-20-2010, 07:50 PM
Neat capture and super comp, Kerry. and I really enjoy the contrast of bird and bark!

Judy Howle
09-20-2010, 09:22 PM
The feather and bark detail really stands out. Well done!