PDA

View Full Version : Kanapaha Gardens pool

Cheryl Slechta
09-13-2010, 07:41 PM
Back to IR (still looking for a bug).:) Normal processing and a slight vignette blur.

Thanks for looking. C&C welcome.

Christopher Miller
09-13-2010, 08:05 PM
Nice peaceful scene, Cheryl. The dynamic range looks good, but I think some more contrast in the mid tones would help give it more punch. I might also tone down the bright spots in the clouds just a tad.

denise ippolito
09-13-2010, 08:49 PM
Cheryl, Good suggestions by Christopher. I like the fronds on the right most especially. The scene is lovely and peaceful looking. It seems like it might need a slight rotation but it could just be an illusion. Nicely done. You are doing really well with this look. It isn't easy to find textures and colors that will respond well to the IR look.:)

Indranil Sircar
09-14-2010, 01:52 AM
Excellent IR composition, Cheryl. This is getting better with every posting. Love the scene with all the elements. Nicely done.

Hilary Hann
09-14-2010, 06:24 AM
This is like entering a fairy wonderland. A beautiful, ethereal look and feel to it. Wonderful.

Dave Woeller
09-14-2010, 08:09 AM
Looks like you're really having fun and getting much more comfortable with your IR camera. Love the composition here, and agree with the comments above. Looks like you have a wealth of great scenes around you to inspire more images, I'm officially jealous ;)

Judy Howle
09-14-2010, 11:35 AM
I love the scene! It made we want to go there. It looks good to me as posted but the suggestions offered might make it even better.

Steve Adkins
09-14-2010, 06:02 PM
Beautiful place! Excellent comp and I hope you keep sharing these with us. :)

Cheryl Slechta
09-14-2010, 07:21 PM
Thanks everyone for your kind comments. Christopher, I'll try to get some more mid tone contrast and post it later. There's a little more pp work on some of these than I thought. I'll think I've got it the way I want it and then it's not quite there. And yes, this public garden is fantastic - I've watched it grow from a grass field to a wonderland so I'm sure you'll be seeing more of it.:)