PDA

View Full Version : small leaves

Valerio Tarone
09-03-2010, 01:37 PM
the small leaves of a semrevivum :the data are the same as the previous one. 3 macrotubes
at the minimum distance. The strange Halo was probably due to the PP program. But I manipulatedit less, so is a bit darker. I made others on the subject with 2 macro tubes.
C& C welcome.
Robert: HDR?it's a long talk to do..

Roman Kurywczak
09-03-2010, 03:03 PM
Hey Valerio,
Still looks like the line is there....although less noticable. Could it be another leaf or grass? I am debating both corners......as they draw my eye to them and away from the leaves. A more square crop from the top eliminates that and makes the attention on the sharp petal. Keep that in mind when you are out in the field because you may have been able to change your angle slightly higher and eliminate them while keeping the same look.

Ken Childs
09-03-2010, 03:47 PM
Could it be another leaf or grass? I am debating both corners......as they draw my eye to them and away from the leaves. A more square crop from the top eliminates that and makes the attention on the sharp petal.
My thoughts too. It looks like a thin blade of grass between the camera and subject.
Roman's suggestion of a square crop sounds like a good idea. That would get rid of the blurry corners and also red leaf at the bottom, which is distracting me a lot.

Valerio Tarone
09-05-2010, 03:51 PM
Yes, I'll try to take it in mind when I'll be in the field.