PDA

View Full Version : Sentinal

Bill Randall
09-02-2010, 04:44 PM
A composite posted in Cityscapes etc. etc. Robert suggested I post here also. So here it is. An abandon church with a grave site behind it. Most buried there are miners from the Creede, CO area.

Could someone tell how to move posts from one forum to another?

denise ippolito
09-02-2010, 05:05 PM
Bill, I think you posted this in the right forum. OOTB is a great place for composite images and effects. If you do need to have an image copied or moved you would need to get in touch with the moderator of the specific forum. Send me a PM if you want me to move this. I love it. The soft blue tones add nicely to the chilling ghostly look of the image. I might evict the tree on the right edge of the frame if it were mine. Not sure what the white spots above the steeple are but I might evict them. I like this a lot and the composition is neat!

Steve Adkins
09-02-2010, 05:25 PM
Bill, I like your treatment of the subjects and the effect you have created. Great composite!

Kerry Perkins
09-02-2010, 09:26 PM
Hi Bill, I'm glad you posted this here - I really like it. Nice concept and the composite work is very well done. Good points by Denise!

Judy Howle
09-02-2010, 10:17 PM
I think it's a wonderful composite and your blend treatment is very well done.

Hilary Hann
09-03-2010, 02:04 AM
I like this very much. The blend of the graveyard with the church and the colour toning you've chosen all work together very nicely.

Christopher Miller
09-03-2010, 08:16 PM
Nice work, Bill! Very moody image. Love the comp and great idea blending the graveyard with the church.

Bill Randall
09-04-2010, 04:51 PM
Thank you folks. I enjoyed putting it together. A very haunting place from our past.