PDA

View Full Version : Birdscape - more Snow Geese

Kerry Perkins
09-01-2010, 11:10 AM
Also captured at Bosque. :) I loved the November light.

Dave Blinder
09-01-2010, 11:35 AM
Hi Kerry. Great job capturing so many geese in one frame, nice exposure too. I might consider cropping out the red weeds in the foreground, and I think I'm seeing some noise or jpeg artifacting in the sky?

denise ippolito
09-01-2010, 03:59 PM
Kerry, I really like the scene. Beautiful colors and clarity. Nicely composed. I see Dave's point as the red seems to attract the eye but I do like having the geese off the edge of the frame so I wouldn't crop off the bottom.

Dave Woeller
09-01-2010, 05:46 PM
Wow. talk about a traffic jam :D. I like the compositon as is. Maybe toning down the red might make a differance, but with the colors in the rest of the shot so vivid I don't think it would fit. I also see some sort of artifacting at the top edge center. Very minor, unless I need to clean my screen :(

Patti Edens
09-01-2010, 06:50 PM
Kerry, This is beautiful. Love the blue, blue sky and the composition leading me to the right and back. Because of the way the water snakes back through the image, the red doesn't bother or distract me at all.

Judy Howle
09-03-2010, 10:14 AM
I like the bright colors and the composition looks fine to me. I would love to have been there to see that many snow geese!