PDA

View Full Version : Eager To Learn - Revisited

James Shadle
08-25-2010, 06:16 PM
Eager To Learn - Revisited

Our Eager To Learn forum has been tremendously successful and I base my opinion of ETL's success on two things.
First is popularity, ETL is our second busiest forum. Second is results, while it may be subjective, I will say the results are unbelievable. Compare our participants first posts in ETL to what they are posting now (many have moved on to the main forums), what a difference! Improved image quality and photographic knowledge has been the net result for instructors and participants alike.

I'm happy to introduce your new Eager To Learn Moderator / Instructor Team.
Lance Peters, Julie Kenward and John Chardine. All outstanding photographers and each brings a little something different to the forum.

This exciting and excited staff will be adding "lessons" to our already popular "themes" program.

Lessons are designed to help participants master a particular photographic skill or technique and then incorporate it into their photography.

Themes and lessons will be alternated on a bi-weekly basis. Of course images that are not lesson/theme based are ALWAYS allowed and participation in the lessons/themes is optional.

Keep an eye out for the ETL staff's announcement and schedule!!

Thanks and have fun!!
James