PDA

View Full Version : Kerry country Ireland

Tim Munsey
08-25-2010, 04:44 AM
Hi,
Here's a stitched panorama taken on a recent vacation to Ireland.
D3 and 24-70mm

Tim

http://www.wildphotolife.co.uk/Eire/slides/Kerry%20Panorama.jpg

Roman Kurywczak
08-25-2010, 09:08 AM
Hey Tim,
I might tweak this in a few of the areas a bit more....left edge darker areas of tree trunk and upper cloud as well as the MG rocks.....dodging or burning them a bit and also try to get the rays to stand out a bit more......but all of this could be due to compression as I'd imagine the file was huge.......something to toy around with if you choose but all in all I think you did an excellent job!
I did debate the tree on the left (including all of it) but it does appear there is one right behind it to the left......so good call there too!

Tim Munsey
08-25-2010, 09:37 AM
Hi Roman,
Fair points, I agree it needs more attention, I have a little more to add on the right hand side too so may do that.
Here's another edit.
Thanks for commenting

http://www.wildphotolife.co.uk/Eire/slides/Kerry%20Panorama4.jpg

Tim

Katherine Enns
08-25-2010, 10:25 PM
I liked the improvements to this image. I thought it was great to start with but I love the darker treatment on the upper left hand side. This image reminds me of Tolkien for some reason. Lovely.

k

Robert Amoruso
08-26-2010, 07:38 AM
Nice work Tim. Roman captured my thoughts perfectly. I love the painterly look of the image.

Roman Kurywczak
08-26-2010, 02:34 PM
Hey Tim,
Yep.....the small tweaks really draw me in to the image. I love the added space too!.....makes a nice bowl and adds to the flow of the overall image. Nice job implementing the tweaks and I hope you like them too!!!

Dave Mills
08-26-2010, 11:10 PM
Hi Tim, Nice job overall with a stronger repost. I might add that I like that you straightened the pond in the repost and added more to the right. The light is dramatic with the inclusion of the rays a plus.
The tree acts as a strong anchor on the left...