PDA

View Full Version : Copied from Macro Mirth Tree

Valerio Tarone
08-17-2010, 01:56 PM
the mirth tree is tipical of sardinia and Corse. I found this, in central Sardinia,have a special color and appearance, with the moss. zoom 70-210 at some 77mm f7,2 1/125 ISO 1000 (the only way for the dark of the environment) matrix sistem
TReatment in N.Picture levels, curves, a bit contrast, sharpness, reduction of noise, a bit blue+
Comments appreciated.

Valerio Tarone
08-17-2010, 02:12 PM
I corresct the data:zoom sigma 17-35. Cropped the lowest part because disturbing.

Roman Kurywczak
08-18-2010, 09:35 AM
Hi Valerio,
This does look like some primeval forest! I like where you placed the trunks in the frame and how the eye flows through the scene. I decided to try a few things in photoshop to perhaps give you a few ideas you may want to try out for yourself. First I cropped from the bottom to get rid of the leaves on the LLC. I then lowered the brightness a bit and boosted some contrast. I then went in and dodged and burned selectively to give more of a ominous feel.
Overall I think you composed this well just let me know what you think of the tweaks.

Anita Bower
08-18-2010, 10:33 AM
Valerio: Maybe you could post this wonderful image to the Landscapes forum where you will get more comments.

Valerio Tarone
08-18-2010, 11:39 AM
Yes, Roman I think you got exactly the feel. That'what had done in part. Anita I thought the trees as a part of ..vegetables, if want the moderator can do it. Thank you.

Roman Kurywczak
08-19-2010, 09:53 AM
Don't worry Valerio.....it's part of flora! I will copy it to landscapes just to see if you get more responses!