PDA

View Full Version : Escaped Killers Believed To Be in Yellowstone Area

Michael Pancier
08-09-2010, 12:39 PM
For any of our readers who may happen to be out near Yellowstone, please be careful as reports indicate that a group of escaped killers from Arizona may be hiding out there.

Read the story here (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_inmate_escape).

Alfred Forns
08-09-2010, 01:50 PM
Read on the news today Mike !!! Not good news !!!

Roy Priest
08-09-2010, 02:43 PM
One of our local papers here in Vancouver said the trio may be heading to Canada. :(

Fabs Forns
08-09-2010, 03:24 PM
Where are the aggressive bears when you need them????

Alan Melle
08-09-2010, 05:02 PM
The one named Tracy was captured near Yellowstone today.

Ed Cordes
08-09-2010, 08:36 PM
Where are the aggressive bears when you need them????

I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to be politically incorrect. I hope the bear get them and we give the bear a medal!

Fabs Forns
08-09-2010, 09:12 PM
I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to be politically incorrect. I hope the bear get them and we give the bear a medal!

hahahaha, Ed, you could count on me for that :)

Cliff Beittel
08-10-2010, 09:21 AM
An interesting tidbit from the local paper is that rangers at the entrances to Yellowstone were given posters and told to be on the lookout for the escaped killers, but there was no official effort from the rangers or other law enforcement officials to alert park visitors of the risk. Another example of government "protection" and the need for alertness and self-defense. Note too that there is a chance of the remaining killer (the one that wasn't caught near Yellowstone yesterday) being in the vicinity of Glacier NP.