PDA

View Full Version : After the crash !!

Alfred Forns
08-08-2010, 12:30 AM
Made the image right after the carsh, rider was able to get up without help ... and before the dust cleared from the air. Had the bike going, can see the heat from exhaust .... and great clumps of grass by rear sprocket !! Made image laying down on track inside the wire with 70-200 !!

Comments welcome and much appreciated

Dave Woeller
08-08-2010, 08:01 AM
These guys always amaze me. I've also witnessed and photographed the same actions. Great shot which clearly shows the spunk these guys and gals display. Love the heat ripples also. AMA superbikes coming to our track in a couple of weeks. Wooo-Hooo :D

kostas nianiopoulos
08-08-2010, 09:00 AM
that image riminds me the order from army 'on your feet soldier !!' i like the dust and the smoke , i think it is add more to the story of this image .

Harold Davis
08-08-2010, 10:00 AM
the heat waves are really neat, but the dust makes it perfect!

i was checking out some SCCA work by another photog this morning. taken in the rain. unbelievable how the elements add to the mood of the images, but they were some of the best i have seen. the dust here reminds me of that.

Alfred Forns
08-08-2010, 07:37 PM
Dave a couple of the local riders also raced in AMA, it was amazing to see them a couple of seconds behind the front runners and locally were light years ahead !!!